The future? It's about more. More content. More screens. More choice. And no single event presents more of what cable has to offer than The Cable Show 2012
in Boston, May 21-23, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Cable Show 2012 is:
- A power-packed agenda of General Sessions, featuring internationally recognized leaders in entertainment, sports, media, technology and policy. From TV personality Conan O’Brien to NBA Commissioner David Stern to CEOs of the leading cable companies, The Cable Show brings top names to the stage.
- Imagine Park a live events stage located on The Cable Show Exhibit Floor featuring 10 hours of hosted demos and discussions about how cable's making digital living even better. Special features include a student developer competition, an interactive display of cable's latest media, entertainment and lifestyle apps, and a dedicated area featuring some of Boston's most innovative start-ups.
- A wall-to-wall marketplace encompassing award-winning content, multiscreen video applications, the latest in business telecom services and more. With over 125,000 square feet of exhibits, The Cable Show Exhibit Floor provides an active, vibrant showcase for global content and technology.
- A rich collection of over 50 focused, topical panel sessions that dive deep into issues like social television, cloud navigation, multi-screen content distribution and much more.
- Special programs and networking events including The Spring Technical Forum, CableNET®, CIO:IT, an IPv6 Workshop, and The Vanguard Awards.
The Cable Show 2012 puts it all together: the crowd, the conversation and the commerce within an industry that's redefining the boundaries of media and communications possibility. Don't miss out on a chance to join nearly 13,000 industry leaders in this one-of-a-kind event in Boston, a city with innovation in its DNA. Just like cable. Join us for The Cable Show 2012. Where there's more of everything. Especially opportunity.