marijuana | Law | Economy | Investing | Marketing | Entrepreneurship | Economic Policy | Globalization | Emerging Markets

CRUSH IT!: Gary Vaynerchuk

Likes
Dislikes
103,882 Views

Skychi Travels Avatar
Skychi Travels
Posted: 01.05.11, 09:15 PM
Who do fly? I am a flight attendant for American Eagle. Check out my blog at http://skychitravels.blogspot.com I would love your comments. Thanks Gary!
Skychi Travels Avatar
Skychi Travels
Posted: 01.05.11, 09:10 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your insight into the future of internet. I get it now that the opportunity is now. Is is truly free. You have to crush it. I watched the entire video. I didn't want it to stop. This video is very motivating to me,
jiniEconomics Avatar
jiniEconomics
Posted: 09.22.10, 10:13 AM
It's admiral how Gary Vaynerchuk is on top of social media technology today. He totally is changing the way people are looking at wine today, much like how skiers thought about snowboarders. Skiers hated snowboarders when they came out! That's what Gary Vaynerchuk was when he came out, building his personal brand and changing the way people thought about wine. How are you changing the way people think in your industry? Uncerten: Love your quote: "That's business, you analyze threats and recognize opportunities and change accordingly."
jeffsawyer Avatar
jeffsawyer
Posted: 11.10.09, 04:02 PM
Really enjoyed the whole presentation, but in part 10 when you talked to the niche / renaissance man question was great. Listening to your audience and using them to help figure out what your niche really is was a great little insight.
noahfleming Avatar
noahfleming
Posted: 11.08.09, 10:21 AM
Really enjoyed the part about Tag Team Champions. I blogged about it a bit more on my blog here and would appreciate any feedback. I've set out to work with a few people and create some amazing Tag Teams. So far, it's paying off. Gary rules. Noah Fleming
uncerten Avatar
uncerten
Posted: 11.08.09, 08:55 AM
ha he said gyro Greeks don't care what u call it as long as u pay but it is pronounced heer-row or yee-row. That's business u analyze threats and recognize opportunities and change accordingly.
Antiks Avatar
Antiks
Posted: 11.08.09, 01:43 AM
He makes a good point, but honestly within the last 10 years or so, I've become more disillusioned with the web. This was especially true a couple of weeks ago, when I picked up a copy of Newsweek and started reading. There is some excellent writing in old media, which I rediscovered when I picked up that magazine. I also really like reading print vs. the web. There are too many distractions, and it's hard on the eyes.
lifeninja79 Avatar
lifeninja79
Posted: 11.05.09, 08:20 AM
wow, you have been busy.... great job on the talk. very inspiring. Cheers.
oneworld Avatar
oneworld
Posted: 11.05.09, 05:13 AM
Why is he so obnoxious ? I guess he may have a point but it's only one view amongst several others but he makes it sound like we still live in Bush's world in spite of being in a "thank you" economy - you're with us or against us. I'm sorry that's not how the world is.
charlied16 Avatar
charlied16
Posted: 11.04.09, 07:33 PM
Love the mix of technology and wine. Even the father of the internet deployed a massive sensor network in his wine cellar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGSsjOynXg4

Watch Now